We are hiring!
If you know someone who would be suitable for this job, share this with them and if they are selected, we will give you a $200 spotters fee!!
Experienced Office Admin/Service Advisor – Full Time
Our growing workshop located in Raceview, is seeking an Experienced Service Advisor to join the team to be a direct support for our Office Manager.
We run a Purpose and Values driven business and are looking for the right high performing team member who is aligned with our cultural.
As part of our team, you will have a unique opportunity to learn more about the auto repair business, to increase your own self leadership skills, to contribute to the well being of others and to work in an inspirational team culture.
The successful applicant will:
- Be aligned with the business Purpose & Culture
- Already live the business Values in their daily lives
- Thrive working autonomously
- Be driven by results and focused on outcomes
- Be willing to be held accountable for the responsibilities of their roles
- Be willing to continue to learn and develop their skills
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ Service Advisor experience
- Have a high attention to detail & high accuracy level
- Have excellent phone & communication skills
- Have advanced computer skills
The core Responsibilities & Outcomes for this role include:
- Direct support for Office Manager
- Impeccable customer service
- Contribute to the ‘Continuous Improvement’ philosophy of the business
- Prepare, check and deliver daily job cards for work booked in
- Other activities that serve the team and business as required
Our business rewards team members based on the value they provide. Therefore we will discuss potential remuneration packages during our initial phone interview. This way we ensure a fair value exchange is achieved based on what you could bring and the outcomes & expectations of the role.
If you think this role is for you, then please send your resume attention to:
Adele Goodwin – Customer Service Manager/Owner – email@example.com