Ipswich City Mechanical 10th Birthday Terms and Conditions – UPDATED 21/04/2016
1. The promoter is: Ipswich City Mechanical whose registered office is at 57 Briggs Road, Raceview Qld 4305
2. Employees of Ipswich City Mechanical or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 29th April 2016 4pm. After this time and date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition are as follows:
- Receive 1 x bonus entry per invoice into the birthday hamper draw by supplying the promoter with your date of birth.
- Minimum invoice amount to gain 1 x entry into the birthday hamper is $99. For every $100 spent thereafter, receive 1 x extra entry into the birthday hamper draw.
- The $30 voucher to be used at next service or repair is valid until 31st December 2016. It is not to be used in conjunction with any further discounts or vouchers. 1 voucher per person/per vehicle and the voucher must be presented to obtain the offer. If voucher is used during the month of April, a further $30 voucher will not be given.
- The air conditioning sanitizer treatment is valid for vehicles booked in for services only. Eligible services include: Minor, Major and log book servicing.
7. The prizes are as follows:
- Lucky dip gifts: Ipswich City Mechanical key rings, Ipswich City Mechanical pens, Ipswich City Mechanical stubby coolers, Ipswich City Mechanical calendars, Ipswich City Mechanical magnets.
- Birthday hamper prize: Refer photo at the bottom of this post.
- Minor service give-away: Includes 5L Engine oil, engine oil filter, Wynns engine oil flush, Wynns injector cleaner and a full safety inspection
- Unclaimed open day prizes: Prize packs 6, 7, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16 and 19. Photos shown below. The rules for these prizes are as follows:
- All entries must complete name, date of birth and email fields via Facebook post.
- Only 1 entry per person per day will be accepted.
- Entries close Friday 29th April 2016 at 4pm.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11a. The birthday hamper winner will be chosen by the list randomizer which will be a Live broadcast on Facebook on Friday 29th April 2016 at approx. 5pm.
11b. The Facebook Minor Service give-away winner will be chosen by the list randomizer which will be Live broadcast on Facebook on Monday 2nd May 2016 at approx. 5pm.
11c. The Lucky Dip prizes will be drawn by each customer once full payment of invoice is collected. No lucky dip prizes may be drawn after 4pm on Friday 29th April 2016.
11d. The Unclaimed open day prizes will be drawn by lucky dip via entries received via Facebook competition post. This will be broadcast Live on Facebook on Friday 29th April 2016 at approx. 5pm.
12. The winner/s will be notified by email and/or phone call within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner/s cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner/s and pick a replacement winner/s.
13. The promoter will notify the winner/s when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner/s agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third parties without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available on the Ipswich City Mechanical Facebook Page after the closing date.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.