We are in a quickly changing environment and we are closely monitoring the advice from the federal & Queensland government around the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic. So what are we doing?
Health and care of our team.
Our highest priority is the safety of our team and the welfare of our customers and suppliers. Without our people, we can’t run our business so we have taken steps to protect our team.
We are practising social distancing of 1.5 metres (where we can).
We have provided additional handwashing facilities and Hand Sanitizers were possible around the workshop.
All high contact surfaces are being cleaned after any contact.
We are a small business and if one of our team was to become sick, or medically unwell, we are fully aware of the precautionary measures that we will need to take. We will also be in contact with all people who have been in contact. HOWEVER, at the time of writing this, there is no one displaying any Covid-19 symptoms. We are just forward-thinking for the health of our team, families and customers.
We apply the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene across our offices and operations.
Our office team will observe social distancing protocols, so please don’t be offended if we don’t shake hands or ask you to leave the office (we are only allowing 4 people to be in the office at any one time).
- We can arrange to pick up and drop off your car so you don’t need to leave the house.
- If you wish to drop the car to us, you can drop the keys into the office or leave them in your car and we will come out to you (please request when booking in)
- Key drop-off box facilities
- Contactless payment options including over the phone payment and tap and go.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS FOR YOU!
- We wash our hands many times during the day and we also have hand sanitizer available on our office.
- All high contact surfaces in the office are wiped down after each customer and every several hours in between customers.
- All pens, keys etc are sanitized before handing them back to you or you handing them back to us.
- With your car, before we start work, we wear gloves and wipe down with a suitable antibacterial/alcohol-based cleaner to sanitize the most common touchpoints on your car.
- After we have finished with your car, we will carry out the same – NEW gloves and wipe down all parts we have touched on your car.
- Your car key will be sanitized and placed in a ziplock bag. It will be handed back to you like this.
WHAT CAN YOU HELP US WITH?
- Please ensure that your hands are washed before coming to visit us and please help yourself to the sanitizer in the office.
- If you have allergies or concerns about entering the office or bringing your car in, please let us know when you call to book in. We are doing everything we can to make things easier for you.
- Please only bring us a single car key or remote for your vehicle. This is to ensure your health and ours.
- Also if your car is in for a service and you would like it to be stamped, please leave it on the passenger seat for us to stamp.
- Please ensure your car is free of rubbish and as clean as possible before bringing it to us. YES we do wash and vacuum cars that are in for a service, but we will not clean rubbish out of the car.
Love, Support and Appreciation
We really feel and appreciate all of the support and care that is coming our way from all of you. Without this, we would no longer be able to provide our service to our community.
WE ARE STILL OPEN!
We know that this will pass and we just need to stick together, help each other and look out for each other by staying apart.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.
THANK YOU – Brook, Adele and The Ipswich City Mechanical Family xx
Should you require vehicle servicing or repairs, we’re here to assist you with all your car needs. We take pride in providing personalized car maintenance so no job is too small or too big for us.
We offer logbook service, air conditioning repairs, auto electrical services and so much more. We also offer loan cars and provide pick up and drop off in the local area for our clients. Our various payment options are available to make sure that you get that car service without worries.
If you have any inquiries, you can reach us at (07) 3812 1341 or drop us a message on our Facebook page.