With many people struggling to make ends meet, vehicle servicing isn’t exactly a priority. This is probably why many fall into the trap of “Oh WOW cheap car service for $99!”.
You may think you have gotten yourself a good deal but in reality, just because you got a cheap car service doesn’t mean that you have received quality parts or service.
The problem with these “cheap” services are:
- You don’t always get good quality parts used on your vehicle. Usually, a cheap or poor quality engine oil and filter (no name brand).
- It doesn’t always cover a FULL safety inspection and report on your vehicle. They would normally only check your tyres, brakes and fluid levels.
- Not all mechanics keep up to date with additional training or equipment. Servicing might be all they can carry out because they don’t have the adequate training or equipment for other repairs.
- Not all workshops will offer the “Quality Customer Service” you and your vehicle deserve.
- Your new car vehicle warranty won’t be covered under this kind of service. By not carrying out the correct service on your new vehicle, you run the risk of voiding your warranty.
- Double check the fine print. Don’t get caught thinking that you are getting a good deal and find out there is extra to pay because you didn’t read the fine print!
The above is not an attack on any other workshop out there. There are some workshops that offer all of the above for your $99 service and if they do, THAT IS GREAT! But please be aware that your vehicle may end up getting more damage if it receives poor parts and service which will cost you even more in the long run.
This is just a reminder that usually by paying LESS you don’t always receive MORE.
Should you require vehicle servicing or repairs, we’re here to assist you with all your car needs. We take pride in providing personalised car maintenance so no job is too small or too big for us.
We offer log book service, brakes, suspension repairs and so much more. We also offer loan cars and provide pick up and drop off in the local area for our clients. Our various payment options are available to make sure that you get that car service without worries. 🙂
If you have any inquiries, you can reach us at (07) 3812 1341 or drop us a message on our Facebook page.
Updated by Adele Goodwin on 27/10/2021